Intensive English Program (IEP)
- This is a weekly Saturday program for Grade 7 and Grade 10 only.
- This program is compulsory for Grade 7 and Grade 10 students whose CEFR level are below target.
- There will be an English Proficiency Test (EPT) every first week of each two months to check students’ progress.
- Students whose score of EPT is exceeding the target are no longer required to join this program.
Mathematics Enrichment Program (MEP)
- MEP is a weekly Saturday program.
- MEP is aimed to help students to strengthen their basic Maths knowledge.
- MEP will be divided within 10 months with 10 different basic topics in Maths in two level: Middle School and Senior High School.
- Each month Maths teachers will propose names of students of Grade 7, 8, 10 and 11 who are obliged to join the program based on the topic given.
- Students of Grade 7 and 10 whose names are both in EIP and MEP must choose to attend EIP.
- Other students whose names are not in the list are welcomed to join also (if they want) by contacting Fatih Maths Department.
- There will be pre-test and quiz at the beginning and end of each new topic to measure students’ mastery.
UN and University Exam Preparation (UNION)
- USPP is a weekly Saturday program for Grade 9 and 12.
- FBS is working together with local course provider (Bimbel – Bimbingan Belajar) who will come and deliver the lesson at FBS.
- USPP program is free of charge for interested students only.
- Interested students are asked to sign a contract in order to join the program to show their commitment to:
- Attend the course regularly with maximum absent is no more than 12.5% within 2 months.
- Maintain good attitude and willingness to learn during the program shown by lack of tardiness and good quiz results.
- Students who fail the contract will be given a penalty by paying amount of money equal to the number of days he have attended times one day cost (TBA). He will also expelled from the program for 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks, the same student can rejoin the program by signing another contract.