Middle School Admission
Character Education and Academics Excellence
Dear Parents and Students,
Middle school age is very crucial in our children’s life. It marks the switching from being a kid to a teenager. Some students find difficulty to unlock their true potential as well as to find their spot in the society.
At Fatih Bilingual School, we strive to create a friendly environment in which all students from different backgrounds are welcomed. We guide them by giving them clear targets what needs to be achieved in terms of academic, social and emotional development through our rigorous curriculum, well-planned character education programs, and various activities inside and outside the classroom.
Find more how we support our students at Fatih Bilingual School!
Contact our Admission Representatives
Feel free to contact our Admission Representatives through school’s number or directly to their lines as follows:
Contact by Email:
Visit Fatih Bilingual School and get answers to all your questions
The best way to understand the school family and philosophy is by experiencing first hand. Arrange your visit to Fatih Bilingual School. Check also our Admission FAQs to get a glimpse of the school.
Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee is paid directly to the Cashier’s Office / Accounting Office or via transfer to the school bank account.
BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia ‘46)
Fatih Bilingual School
Fill the Application Form
Get the Application Form online or printed version directly from our Admission Representatives. It is recommended that every parent read and fill the form carefully to provide the best information needed by the school.
Prepare all the required documents
Check the checklist of the required documents. Make sure you provide a copy of each of the document before you submit them.
Arrange the entrance test and interview day
We are available every Saturday, except if there is a Saturday school event. Make sure that you have the right appointment date!
Attend the entrance test and interview + submit Application Form and all required documents
Prospective middle school students will take the following test and interview:
- Academic Test: Mathematics, Science and Bahasa
- Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT)
- DISC Test to understand students’ characters
- Written interview and face to face interview
- Prospective parents interview with middle school representatives
Receive notification of admission decision
On Wednesday next week, you will receive notification of admission decision by email. You will also be contacted by our Admission Representatives directly. FBS may request further meeting with parents if there are more to discuss related to the child's condition.
Pay tuition and all other school-related fee
Parents will receive a virtual account unique for their child. We suggest that all payments will be through this account. Yet, parents can still pay directly to the Cashier’s Office / Accounting Office. The first payment must be made within the week the notification of admission decision is received. Late payment may cause the cancellation of all benefits parents should receive that week, such as early bird admission fee.
Below is the list of documents you will need to submit to complete your child’s Application File. Please be advised that without completed documents further admission process cannot be continued.
Documents Admin Form:
- Form 1
- Form 2
- Form 3
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Copy of student's passport – identification page only
- Copy of parent's ID or passport - identification page only
- Copy of Family Card
- Copy of proof or guardianship, if you are not the birth parents or if you are divorced - adoption papers / court order clarifying guardianship
- Copy of vaccination record / immunization record
- Copy of report cards from the previous school (all semesters/terms)
- Copy of diploma and certificate of National Examination results (submission deadline: September 1st)
Additional Documents for Indonesian students who studied abroad:
- Copy of equalization letter of academic certificate from MoEC (Ministry of Education and Culture) of Republic Indonesia
- Transfer letter from the previous school and legalized by MoEC of Republic Indonesia
- Copy of report cards from the previous school (all semesters/terms) - translated in English